12.27.2008

Feenix

This blog exists because the other one died. Again.
Lot of pent up energy.
Anger, hunger, procrastination, sleep, hate, fear and the most fleeting sentiment of all, love.
^ They come in waves. In regular intervals.
Verse chorus verse chorus bridge solo chorus chorus.

I feel like Kasab sometimes.
Alone in a strange world staring at questions every minute of my waking life.
Trying to come to grips with things done in what seems like forever ago.
Now all these strange people I have to deal with everyday make the people I like to be with seem like ghosts.
Greygreygrey.

I've been trying for a while to get the proverbial mouse to run into the proverbial house for a while now.
Not that I'm any less unimaginative now, but I'm going to make an honest effort to push some bricks in your direction. Ok?

Now lets get on with it and writewritewrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment